中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

linn 发表于 2006-10-12 00:51

<EMBED src=http://218.84.32.24/ok/ad/When_A_Man_Loves_A_Woman.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="true">

linn 发表于 2006-10-12 00:52

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT face=华文新魏 color=#0033ff size=6> Michael Bolton&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=480 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=p14><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#0033ff size=6>WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN<BR><BR>When a man loves a woman<BR>Can&#39;t keep his mind on nothin&#39; else<BR>He&#39;d trade the world<BR>For a good thing he&#39;s found<BR>If she is bad, he can&#39;t see it<BR>She can do no wrong<BR>Turn his back on his best friend<BR>If he puts her down<BR><BR><BR>When a man loves a woman<BR>Spend his very last dime<BR>Trying to hold on to what he needs<BR>He&#39;d give up all his comforts<BR>And sleep out in the rain<BR>If she said that&#39;s the way<BR>It ought to be<BR><BR><BR>When a man loves a woman<BR>I give you everything I got (yeah)<BR>Trying to hold on<BR>To your precious love<BR>Baby please don&#39;t treat me bad<BR><BR><BR>When a man loves a woman<BR>Deep down in his soul<BR>She can bring him such misery<BR>If she is playing him for a fool<BR>He&#39;s the last one to know<BR>Loving eyes can never see<BR><BR><BR>Yes when a man loves a woman<BR>I know exactly how he feels<BR>&#39;Cause baby, baby, baby<BR>I am a man<BR>When a man loves a woman</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

古树茶韵 发表于 2006-10-12 15:31

好听!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 当男女相爱时 - 迈克鲍顿