中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

二月江南 发表于 2006-10-16 14:51

<EMBED src=http://www.tjyfz.edu.sh.cn/class/tjyfz0701/IMAGES/Lemon%20Tree.wma width=400 height=300 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="true">

q1deng 发表于 2006-10-16 14:52

柠檬树!好歌!

wahlik 发表于 2006-10-16 15:15

Lemon Tree<BR>---------------------------------------- <P></P><P>I&#39;m sitting here in the boring room<BR>It&#39;s just another rainy sunday afternoon<BR>I&#39;m wasting my time I&#39;ve got nothing to do<BR>I&#39;m hanging around, I&#39;m waiting for you<BR>But nothing ever happens<BR>And I wonder</P><P>I&#39;m driving around in my car<BR>I&#39;m driving too fast I&#39;m driving too far<BR>I&#39;d like to change my point of view<BR>I feel so lonely, I&#39;m waiting for you<BR>But nothing ever happens<BR>And I wonder</P><P><BR>I wonder how I wonder why<BR>Yesterday you told me &#39;bout the blue blue sky<BR>And all that I can see<BR>Is just a yellow lemon tree<BR>I&#39;m turning my head up and down<BR>I&#39;m turning turning turning turning turning around<BR>And all that I can see<BR>Is just another lemon tree</P><P><BR>sing da<BR>da da da da, de da da<BR>da da da da, de da da<BR>da de de da</P><P>I&#39;m sitting here I miss the power<BR>I&#39;d like to go out, take in a shower<BR>But there&#39;s a heavy cloud inside my head<BR>I feel so tired, put myself into bed<BR>Where nothing ever happens<BR>And I wonder</P><P>Isolation is not good for me<BR>Isolation... I don&#39;t want to sit on the lemon tree<BR>I&#39;m stepping around in the desert of joy<BR>Maybe anyhow I&#39;ll get another toy<BR>And everything will happen<BR>And you wonder</P><P><BR>I wonder how I wonder why<BR>Yesterday you told me &#39;bout the blue blue sky<BR>And all that I can see<BR>Is just another lemon tree<BR>I&#39;m turning my head up and down<BR>I&#39;m turning turning turning turning turning around<BR>And all that I can see<BR>is just a yellow lemon tree</P><P>and I wonder, wonder</P><P><BR>I wonder how I wonder why<BR>Yesterday you told me &#39;bout the blue blue sky<BR>and all that I can see<BR>and all that I can see<BR>and all that I can see<BR>Is just a yellow lemon tree<BR></P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Lemon Tree