中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

二月江南 发表于 2006-10-16 15:12

<EMBED src=http://ktv.cttpx.com/UpLoadFile/2005121778275673.wma width=400 height=300 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="true">

wahlik 发表于 2006-10-16 15:21

<P><STRONG><FONT size=4>Rain and tears all the same&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR> 雨和泪形态都一样<BR>But in the sun, you&#39;ve got to play the game<BR>但在阳光中,你就得玩这个游戏<BR>When you cry in winter time&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>当你在冬天哭泣<BR>You can&#39;t pretend, it&#39;s nothing but the rain&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR>你无法假装那是雨水<BR><BR>How many times I&#39;ve seen&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>多少次我看见<BR>Tears coming from your blue eyes&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>泪水从你蓝色眼睛中流下<BR>Rain and tears all the same&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>是雨是泪,都一样吧<BR>But in the sun, you&#39;ve got to play the game&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; <BR>在阳光中,你仍追寻玩这个游戏<BR><BR>Give me an answer , love&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>给我一个答案,吾爱<BR>I need an answer , love&nbsp;<BR>我需要一个答案,吾爱<BR>Rain and tears in the sun&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>阳光中的雨和泪<BR>But in your heart, you feel the rainbow, the waves&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>在你心中,你感受到的是彩虹还是浪潮<BR><BR>Rain and tears both for shown&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>雨点和泪珠冲刷著心灵<BR>For in my heart, there&#39;ll never be a sun&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>我心里再也不会有阳光<BR>Rain and tears all the same&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>毕管雨和泪都一样了<BR>But in the sun, you&#39;ve got to play the game&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR>但在感情的世界下,你就要玩这个游戏</FONT></STRONG></P><P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Rain And Tears