中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 17:33

<P><EMBED src=http://www.tingtingmp3.com/976033/1113780/1085280.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><STRONG><FONT size=7><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000>YOUR SONG - ELTON JOHN</FONT></FONT></STRONG></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 17:36

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=6>it&acute;s a little bit funny this feeling inside<BR>i&acute;m not one of those who can easily hide<BR>i don&acute;t have much money but boy if i did<BR>i&acute;d buy a big house where we both could live<BR><BR>if i was a sculptor, but then again, no<BR>or a man who makes potions in a travelling show<BR>i know it&acute;s not much but it&acute;s the best i can do<BR>my gift is my song and this one&acute;s for you<BR><BR>and you can tell everybody this is your song<BR>it may be quite simple but now that it&acute;s done<BR>i hope you don&acute;t mind<BR>i hope you don&acute;t mind that i put down in words<BR>how wonderful life is while you&acute;re in the world<BR><BR>i sat on the roof and kicked off the moss<BR>well a few of the verses well they&acute;ve got me quite cross<BR>but the sun&acute;s been quite kind while i wrote this song<BR>it&acute;s for people like you that keep it turned on<BR><BR>so excuse me forgetting but these things i do<BR>you see i&acute;ve forgotten if they&acute;re green or they&acute;re blue<BR>anyway the thing is what i really mean<BR>yours are the sweetest eyes i&acute;ve ever seen<BR></FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 17:42

<P><EMBED src=http://qq1.ting133.com//EltonJohn/08.rm width=400 height=45 type=application/vnd.rn-realmedia ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><STRONG><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff3300 size=6>GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD</FONT></STRONG></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 17:43

<FONT face=华文新魏 size=5>when are you gonna come down<BR>when are you going to land<BR>i should have stayed on the farm<BR>i should have listened to my old man<BR><BR>you know you can&acute;t hold me forever<BR>i didn&acute;t sign up with you<BR>i&acute;m not a present for your friends to open<BR>this boy&acute;s too young to be singing the blues<BR><BR>so goodbye yellow brick road<BR>where the dogs of society howl<BR>you can&acute;t plant me in your penthouse<BR>i&acute;m going back to my plough<BR><BR>back to the howling old owl in the woods<BR>hunting the horny back toad<BR>oh i&acute;ve finally decided my future lies<BR>beyond the yellow brick road<BR><BR>what do you think you&acute;ll do then<BR>i bet that&acute;ll shoot down your plane<BR>it&acute;ll take you a couple of vodka and tonics<BR>to set you on your feet again<BR><BR>maybe you&acute;ll get a replacement<BR>there&acute;s plenty like me to be found<BR>mongrels who ain&acute;t got a penny<BR>sniffing for tidbits like you on the ground</FONT>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 17:45

<P><EMBED src=http://qq1.ting133.com//EltonJohn/17.rm width=400 height=45 type=application/vnd.rn-realmedia ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><STRONG><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff3300 size=6>SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD</FONT> </STRONG></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 17:47

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 size=5>what have i got to do to make you love me<BR>what have i got to do to make you care<BR>what do i do when lightning strikes me<BR>and i wake to find that you&acute;re not there<BR><BR>what do i do to make you want me<BR>what have i got to do to be heard<BR>what do i say when it&acute;s all over<BR>and sorry seems to be the hardest word<BR><BR>it&acute;s sad, so sad<BR>it&acute;s a sad, sad situation<BR>and it&acute;s getting more and more absurd<BR>it&acute;s sad, so sad<BR>why can&acute;t we talk it over<BR>oh it seems to me<BR>that sorry seems to be the hardest word<BR><BR>what do i do to make you love me<BR>what have i got to do to be heard<BR>what do i do when lightning strikes me<BR>what have i got to do<BR>what have i got to do<BR>when sorry seems to be the hardest word<BR></FONT></P>

wahlik 发表于 2006-11-24 17:52

<FONT size=4>好兄弟, goodbye yellow brick road 及 sorry&nbsp; seems to be the hardest word 也沒音效.</FONT>

wahlik 发表于 2006-11-24 17:55

<FONT size=4>昨夜躺在床上, 沒意識的開了收音機, 第一首聽到的歌是 GOODBYE&nbsp; YELLOW&nbsp; BRICK&nbsp; ROAD.</FONT>

wahlik 发表于 2006-11-24 18:01

<P><FONT size=5>YOUR&nbsp; SONG - </FONT></P><P><FONT size=5>兄播的應時他近年的錄音吧, 他唱得比較隨意輕鬆, 表演味很重.<BR>早期的很情真,&nbsp; 唱活了那份為HONEY盡心的情意</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 19:06

<BLOCKQUOTE><STRONG>引用</STRONG>:<HR>原文由 <B>wahlik</B> 发表于 <I>2006-11-24 18:01:11</I> :<BR><P><FONT size=5>YOUR&nbsp; SONG - </FONT></P><P><FONT size=5>兄播的應時他近年的錄音吧, 他唱得比較隨意輕鬆, 表演味很重.<BR>早期的很情真,&nbsp; 唱活了那份為HONEY盡心的情意</FONT></P><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT size=4>好像是01年的</FONT>
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: wahlik你要的ELTON JOHN