中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:12

<P><EMBED src=http://www.tingtingmp3.com/575891/ericclapton/ridingwiththeking/ridingwiththeking.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=6>Riding With The King&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Eric Clapton&amp;B.B.King</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:14

<DIV align=left><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#666666 size=5>&nbsp; I dreamed I had a good job and I got well paid,<BR>&nbsp; I blew it all at the penny arcade,<BR>&nbsp; A hundred dollars on a cupid doll,<BR>&nbsp; No pretty chick is gonna make me crawl,<BR>&nbsp; And I teetered the way to the promised land,<BR>&nbsp; Every woman, child and man,<BR>&nbsp; Get your caddilac and a great big diamond ring,<BR>&nbsp; Don&#39;t you know you&#39;re riding with the king?<BR>&nbsp; He&#39;s on a mission of mercy, to the new fronteir,<BR>&nbsp; He&#39;s gonna take us all outta&#39; here,<BR>&nbsp; Up to that mansion, on a hill,<BR>&nbsp; Where you can get your prescription pill<BR>&nbsp; And I teetered the way to the promised land,<BR>&nbsp; Everybody clap your hands,<BR>&nbsp; And don&#39;t you dirts love the way that he sings?<BR>&nbsp; Don&#39;t you know you&#39;re riding with the king?<BR>&nbsp; You&#39;re riding with the king!<BR>&nbsp; Don&#39;t you know you&#39;re riding with the king?<BR>&nbsp; A tuxedo and a shining green burning five,<BR>&nbsp; You can see it in his face, the blues is alive,<BR>&nbsp; Tonight everybody&#39;s getting their angel wings,<BR>&nbsp; Don&#39;t you know you&#39;re riding with the king?<BR>&nbsp; I stepped out of Mississippi when I was ten years old,<BR>&nbsp; With a suit cut sharp as a razor and a heart made of gold.<BR>&nbsp; I had a guitar hanging just about waist high,<BR>&nbsp; And I&#39;m gonna play this thing until the day I die.<BR>&nbsp; Don&#39;t you know you&#39;re riding with the king?<BR>&nbsp; Don&#39;t you know you&#39;re riding with the king?<BR>&nbsp; (You&#39;re riding with me baby)<BR>&nbsp; (You got good hands)<BR>&nbsp; (Yes, you&#39;re riding with the king)<BR>&nbsp; (I wanted to say B.B. King, but you know who the king is)</FONT></DIV>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:18

<P><EMBED src=http://www.tingtingmp3.com/575891/ericclapton/ericclapton/dontknowwhy.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>Don&#39;t Know Why&nbsp;&nbsp; Eric Clapton</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:23

<P>稍候上歌词</P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:26

<P><EMBED src=http://www.tingtingmp3.com/575891/ericclapton/ridingwiththeking/iwannabe.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>I Wanna Be&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Eric Clapton</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:31

<FONT face=华文新魏 color=#555555 size=6>i wander helplessly day by day.<BR>it&acute;s so much easier to run away.<BR>my mind is spent, my body sold,<BR>never knowing which way to go<BR><BR>i&acute;m always there for you baby,<BR>won&acute;t you let me see<BR>if we can get closer.<BR>every day,<BR>i wanna be felt by you.<BR>i wanna be touched by you.<BR>i wanna be loved by you.<BR>i wanna be anything you want me to.<BR><BR>don&acute;t mean nothing when you&acute;re growing old.<BR>nobody knows what the future holds.<BR>i am left with a bitter taste,<BR>torn away from that beautiful chase.<BR><BR>chorus<BR><BR>i wanna be felt by you.<BR>i wanna be touched by you.<BR>i wanna be loved by you.<BR>i wanna be anything you want me to be.<BR><BR>i wanna be felt by you.<BR>i wanna be touched by you.<BR>i wanna be loved by you.<BR>i wanna be anything you want me to be.</FONT>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:37

<P><EMBED src=http://www.tingtingmp3.com/658709/ericclapton/ericclapton/cominhome.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma autostart="false" ShowStatusBar="1"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>Comin&#39; Home&nbsp; Eric Clapton </FONT></P><p>[此帖子已被 linn 在 2006-11-20 1:39:43 编辑过]

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 01:48

<FONT face=华文新魏 color=#888888 size=5>By bonnie bramlett and eric clapton<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#888888 size=5>Been out on the road &#39;bout six months too long.<BR>I want you so bad, i can hardly stand it.<BR>I&#39;m so tired and i&#39;m all alone.<BR>We&#39;ll soon be together and that&#39;s it;<BR>I&#39;m comin&#39; home to your love.<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#888888 size=5>Hitchhiking on the turnpike all day long.<BR>Nobody seemed to notice, they just pass me over.<BR>To keep from going crazy, i got to sing my song.<BR>Got a whole lot of loving and baby, that&#39;s why<BR>I&#39;m comin&#39; home to your love.<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#888888 size=5>Coming home, yeah.</FONT>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 11:16

<P><EMBED src=http://qq1.ting133.com//Queen4/01.rm width=400 height=45 type=application/vnd.rn-realmedia ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>Bohemian Rhapsody&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Queen</FONT> </P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 11:18

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#333333 size=5>is this the real life-<BR>is this just fantasy-<BR>caught in a landslide-<BR>no escape from reality-<BR>open your eyes<BR>look up to the skies and see-<BR>i&acute;m just a poor boy,i need no sympathy-<BR>because i&acute;m easy come,easy go,<BR>a little high,little low,<BR>anyway the wind blows,doesn&acute;t really matter to me,<BR>to me<BR><BR>mama,just killed a man,<BR>put a gun against his head,<BR>pulled my trigger,now he&acute;s dead,<BR>mama,life had just begun,<BR>but now i&acute;ve gone and thrown it all away-<BR>mama ooo,<BR>didn&acute;t mean to make you cry-<BR>if i&acute;m not back again this time tomorrow-<BR>carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-<BR><BR>too late,my time has come,<BR>sends shivers down my spine-<BR>body&acute;s aching all the time,<BR>goodbye everybody-i&acute;ve got to go-<BR>gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-<BR>mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)<BR>i don&acute;t want to die,<BR>i sometimes wish i&acute;d never been born at all-<BR><BR>i see a little silhouetto of a man,<BR>scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-<BR>thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-<BR>galileo,galileo,<BR>galileo galileo<BR>galileo figaro-magnifico-<BR>but i&acute;m just a poor boy and nobody loves me-<BR>he&acute;s just a poor boy from a poor family-<BR>spare him his life from this monstrosity-<BR>easy come easy go-,will you let me go-<BR>bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-<BR>bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go<BR>bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go<BR>will not let you go-let me go<BR>will not let you go let me go<BR>no,no,no,no,no,no,no-<BR>mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-<BR>beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-<BR><BR>so you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-<BR>so you think you can love me and leave me to die-<BR>oh baby-can&acute;t do this to me baby-<BR>just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-<BR><BR>nothing really matters,<BR>anyone can see,<BR>nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,<BR><BR>any way the wind blows....<BR></FONT></P>
页: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
查看完整版本: 中普点歌台 英文的(所有外语的/提供下载)