中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 11:35

<P><EMBED src=http://qq1.ting133.com//Queen3/03.rm width=400 height=45 type=application/vnd.rn-realmedia ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><STRONG><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>LET ME LIVE - QUEEN</FONT></STRONG></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 11:37

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#666666 size=5>why don&acute;t you take another little piece of my heart<BR>why don&acute;t you take it and break it<BR>and tear it all apart<BR>all i do is give<BR>all you do is take<BR>baby why don&acute;t you give me<BR>a brand new start<BR><BR>so let me live (so let me live)<BR>let me live (leave me alone)<BR>let me live, oh baby<BR>and make a brand new start<BR><BR>why don&acute;t you take another little piece of my soul<BR>why don&acute;t you shape it and shake it &acute;till you&acute;re really in control<BR>all you do is take<BR>and all i do is give<BR>all that i&acute;m askin&acute;<BR>is a chance to live<BR><BR>(so let me live) - so let me live<BR>(leave me alone) - let me live, let me live<BR>why don&acute;t you let me make a brand new start<BR><BR>and it&acute;s a long hard struggle<BR>but you can always depend on me<BR>and if you&acute;re ever in trouble - hey<BR>you know where i will be<BR><BR>why don&acute;t you take another little piece of my life<BR>why don&acute;t you twist it, and turn it<BR>and cut it like a knife<BR>all i do is live<BR>all i do is die<BR>why can&acute;t we just be friends<BR>stop livin&acute; a lie<BR><BR>so let me live (so let me live)<BR>let me live (leave me alone)<BR>please let me live<BR>(why don&acute;t you live a little)<BR>oh yeah baby<BR>(why don&acute;t you give a little love...?)<BR><BR>let me live<BR>please let me live<BR>oh yeah baby, let me live<BR>and make a brand new start<BR><BR>take another little piece of my heart now baby<BR>take another little piece of my heart now baby<BR>take another little piece of my soul now baby<BR>take another little piece of my life now baby<BR>in your heart, oh baby<BR>(take another piece, take another piece)<BR>please let me live<BR>(take another piece, take another piece)<BR>why don&acute;t you take another piece<BR>take another little piece of my heart<BR>oh yeah baby<BR>make a brand new start<BR>all you do is take<BR>let me live<BR></FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 12:23

<P><EMBED src=http://su.home.lzu.edu.cn/mp3/mp3/abba/%5BAbba%5DGimme%20Gimme%20Gimme.mp3 width=400 height=45 type=audio/mpeg ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ABBA</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 12:26

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#888888 size=6>【演唱】abba<BR>【专辑】<BR>【制作】<BR>gimme gimme gimme (a man after midnight)<BR>lead vocal: agnetha<BR>half past twelve<BR>and i&#39;m watching the late show in my flat all alone<BR>how i hate to spend the evening on my own<BR>autumn winds<BR>blowing outside my window as i look around the room<BR>and it makes me so depressed to see the gloom<BR>there&#39;s not a soul out there<BR>no one to hear my prayer<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>won&#39;t somebody help me chase the shadows away<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>take me through the darkness to the break of the day<BR>movie stars<BR>find the end of the rainbow, with a fortune to win<BR>it&#39;s so different from the world i&#39;m living in<BR>tired of t.v.<BR>i open the window and i gaze into the night<BR>but there&#39;s nothing there to see, no one in sight<BR>there&#39;s not a soul out there<BR>no one to hear my prayer<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>won&#39;t somebody help me chase the shadows away<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>take me through the darkness to the break of the day<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight...<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight...<BR>there&#39;s not a soul out there<BR>no one to hear my prayer<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>won&#39;t somebody help me chase the shadows away<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>take me through the darkness to the break of the day<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>won&#39;t somebody help me chase the shadows away<BR>gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight<BR>take me through the darkness to the break of the day</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 12:32

<P><EMBED src=http://qq1.ting133.com//abba/13.rm width=400 height=45 type=application/vnd.rn-realmedia ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>money money money&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;ABBA</FONT> </P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 12:34

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#444444 size=5>i work all night, i work all day, to pay the bills i have to pay<BR>ain&acute;t it sad<BR>and still there never seems to be a single penny left for me<BR>that&acute;s too bad<BR>in my dreams i have a plan<BR>if i got me a wealthy man<BR>i wouldn&acute;t have to work at all, i&acute;d fool around and have a ball...<BR><BR>money, money, money<BR>must be funny<BR>in the rich man&acute;s world<BR>money, money, money<BR>always sunny<BR>in the rich man&acute;s world<BR>aha-ahaaa<BR>all the things i could do<BR>if i had a little money<BR>it&acute;s a rich man&acute;s world<BR><BR>a man like that is hard to find but i can&acute;t get him off my mind<BR>ain&acute;t it sad<BR>and if he happens to be free i bet he wouldn&acute;t fancy me<BR>that&acute;s too bad<BR>so i must leave, i&acute;ll have to go<BR>to las vegas or monaco<BR>and win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same...<BR><BR>money, money, money<BR>must be funny<BR>in the rich man&acute;s world<BR>money, money, money<BR>always sunny<BR>in the rich man&acute;s world<BR>aha-ahaaa<BR>all the things i could do<BR>if i had a little money<BR>it&acute;s a rich man&acute;s world<BR><BR>money, money, money<BR>must be funny<BR>in the rich man&acute;s world<BR>money, money, money<BR>always sunny<BR>in the rich man&acute;s world<BR>aha-ahaaa<BR>all the things i could do<BR>if i had a little money<BR>it&acute;s a rich man&acute;s world<BR><BR>it&acute;s a rich man&acute;s world<BR></FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 12:40

<P><EMBED src=http://su.home.lzu.edu.cn/mp3/mp3/abba/ABBA%20-%20SOS.mp3 width=400 height=45 type=audio/mpeg ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>sos&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ABBA</FONT> </P><P>&nbsp;</P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 12:41

<FONT face=华文新魏 color=#666666 size=5>where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find<BR>i tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind<BR>whatever happened to our love?<BR>i wish i understood<BR>it used to be so nice, it used to be so good<BR>so when you&#39;re near me, darling can&#39;t you hear me<BR>s. o. s.<BR>the love you gave me, nothing else can save me<BR>s. o. s.<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>how can i even try to go on?<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>though i try how can i carry on?<BR>you seem so far away though you are standing near<BR>you made me feel alive, but something died i fear<BR>i really tried to make it out<BR>i wish i understood<BR>what happened to our love, it used to be so good<BR>so when you&#39;re near me, darling can&#39;t you hear me<BR>s. o. s.<BR>the love you gave me, nothing else can save me<BR>s. o. s.<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>how can i even try to go on?<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>though i try how can i carry on?<BR>so when you&#39;re near me, darling can&#39;t you hear me<BR>s. o. s.<BR>and the love you gave me, nothing else can save me<BR>s. o. s.<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>how can i even try to go on?<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>though i try how can i carry on?<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>how can i even try to go on?<BR>when you&#39;re gone<BR>though i try how can i carry on?</FONT>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 13:00

<P><EMBED src=http://mm.blogcn.com/musicdata/2006/2/23/zicao4000,200622315357549.mp3 width=400 height=45 type=audio/mpeg ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>My funny Valentine&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Chet Baker</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-20 13:05

这首没有歌词
页: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
查看完整版本: 中普点歌台 英文的(所有外语的/提供下载)