中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 22:47

<FONT face=华文新魏 color=#000000 size=6>bryan adams/(everything i do it)i do it for you<BR>look into my eyes-you will see<BR>what you mean to me<BR>search your heart-search your soul<BR>and when you find me there<BR>you&#39;ll search no more<BR>don&#39;t tell me it&#39;s not worth trying for<BR>you can&#39;t tell me it&#39;s not worth dying for<BR>you know it&#39;s true<BR>everything i do i do it for you<BR>look into my heart-you will find<BR>there&#39;s nothing there to hide<BR>take me as i am-take my life<BR>i would give it all i would sacrifice<BR>don&#39;t tell me<BR>it&#39;s not worth fighting for i can&#39;t help it<BR>it is nothing i want more<BR>you know it&#39;s true<BR>everything i do i do it for you<BR>oh yeah there&#39;s no love-like your love<BR>and no other-could give more love<BR>there&#39;s nowhere-unless you&#39;re there<BR>all the time-all the way yeah...<BR>look into your heart baby<BR>oh you can&#39;t tell me<BR>it&#39;s not worth trying for i can&#39;t help it<BR>there&#39;s nothing i want more<BR>i would fight for you i&#39;d lie for you<BR>walk the wire for you-i&#39;d die for you<BR>you know it&#39;s true<BR>everything i do i do it for you</FONT>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:00

<P><EMBED src=http://star.me80.com/87958/eagles(laoyingledui)/thecompletegreatesthitsa/hotelcalifornia.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma autostart="false" ShowStatusBar="1"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>Hotel California&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Eagles</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>加州旅馆 - 老鹰乐队</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>电声版的 </FONT></P><p>[此帖子已被 linn 在 2006-11-24 23:01:01 编辑过]

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:04

<P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>hotel california<BR>the eagles<BR>on a dark desert highway,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,<BR>cool wind in my hair.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>凉风吹过我的头发。<BR>warm smell of colitas,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>温馨的大麻香,<BR>rising up through the air.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>弥漫在空气中。<BR>up ahead in the distance,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>抬头遥望远方,<BR>i saw a shimmering light.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我看到微弱的灯光。<BR>my head grew heavy my sight grew dim.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊。<BR>i had 2 stop 4 the night.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我不得不停下来过夜。<BR>there she stood in the doorway;</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>她站在门口那儿招呼我<BR>i heard the mission bell.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我听到远处教堂的钟声。<BR>and i was thinking 2 myself,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我在心里对自己说<BR>"this could b heaven or this could b hell".</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>这里可能是天堂也可能是地狱。<BR>then she lit up a candle,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>然后她点燃了蜡烛,<BR>and she showed me the way.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>给我引路。<BR>there were voices down the corridor.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声。<BR>i thought i heard them say...</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我想我听到他们在说……<BR>welcome to the hotel california!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>欢迎来到加州旅馆!<BR>such a lovely place!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>如此美丽的地方!<BR>such a lovely face!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>多么可爱的的面容!!<BR>plenty of room at the hotel california!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>加州旅馆有充足的房间!<BR>any time of year,u can find it here!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>一年的任何时候,你都能在这找到房间。<BR>her mind is tiffany-twisted,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>她的心为珠宝所扭曲,<BR>she got the mercedes bends.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>她拥有豪华奔驰车。<BR>she got a lot of pretty,pretty boys.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>她有许多漂亮的小伙子。<BR>that she calls friends.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>她称之为朋友。<BR>how they dance in the courtyard,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>他们在庭院里翩翩起舞,<BR>sweet summer sweat.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>夏日的香汗伶俐。<BR>some dance to remember!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>有些舞是为了回忆!<BR>some dance to forget!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>而有些舞是为了忘却!<BR>so i called up the captain,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>于是我叫来领班,<BR>"please bring me my wine."</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>请给我来些酒。<BR>he said"we haven&#39;t had that spirit here,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>他说我们这不供应列酒 </FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>since nineteen sixty nine."</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>从1969年起。<BR>and still those voices are calling from far away.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>远处仍然传来他们的话语。<BR>wake u up in the middle of the night.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>在半夜把你吵醒。<BR>just 2 hear them say...</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>只听到他们在说……<BR>welcome to the hotel california!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>欢迎到加州旅馆来!<BR>such a lovely place!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>如此美丽的地方!<BR>such a lovely face!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>多么可爱的的面容!<BR>they livin&#39; it up at the hotel california.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>他们在加州旅馆尽情狂欢。<BR>what a nice surprise,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>好得令人吃惊,<BR>bring your alibis.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>使你有来到这的借口。<BR>mirrors on the ceiling,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>天花板上镶嵌着的镜子,<BR>the pink champagne on ice.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>冰镇着的粉色香槟<BR>and she said"we are all just prisoners here-</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>她说我们都是这的囚徒<BR>-of our own device".</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>但是是我们自愿的。<BR>and in the master&#39;s chambers.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>在主人的卧房里。<BR>they gathered 4 the feast.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>他们为宴会聚在一起。<BR>they stabbed it with their steely knives.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>他们彼此间用钢刀相互砍杀。<BR>but they just can&#39;t kill the beast.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>但他们甚至不能杀死野兽!<BR>last thing i remember,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我所记得的最后一件事<BR>i was running 4 the door.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>是我跑向门口。<BR>i had 2 find the passage back,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我必须找到来时的路,<BR>to the place i was before.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>回到我过去的地方。<BR>"relax",said the night man,</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>守夜人说放宽心,<BR>"we are programmed to receive.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>我们只是照常接待<BR>u can checkout any time u like.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>你想什么时候结帐都可以。<BR>but u can never leave!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>"但你永远无法离去!</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6><BR>hotel california-the eagles</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:36

<P><EMBED src=http://www.jazzsky.com/SONG/E/ScarboroughFair.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma autostart="false" ShowStatusBar="1"></P><P><STRONG><FONT size=6><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000>SCARBOROUGH FAIR - SARAH BRIGHTMAN</FONT></FONT></STRONG></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>斯卡布罗集市 - 莎拉.布莱曼</FONT></P><p>[此帖子已被 linn 在 2006-11-24 23:39:00 编辑过]

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:39

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>scarborough fair<BR>vocals:paul simona and art garfunkle<BR>are you going to scarborough fair<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>remeber me to one who lives there<BR>she once was a true love of mine<BR>tell her to make me a cambric shirt<BR>(on the side of a hill in the deep forest green)<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>(tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown)<BR>without to seams nor needle work<BR>(blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)<BR>then she&#39;ll be a true love of mine<BR>(sleeps unaware of the clarion call)<BR>tell her to find me an acre of land<BR>(on the side of a hill asprinkling of leaves)<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>(washes the grave with silvery tears)<BR>between the salt water and the sea strand<BR>(a soldier cleans and polishes a gun)<BR>then she&#39;ll be a true love of mine<BR>tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather<BR>(war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions)<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>(generals order their soldiers to kill)<BR>and gather it all in a bunch of heather<BR>(and to fight for a cause they&#39;ve long ago forgotten)<BR>then she&#39;ll be a true love of mine<BR>are you going to scarborough fair<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>remeber me to one who lives there<BR>she once was a true love of mine<BR></FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:43

<P><EMBED src=http://www.snailtrail.org/music/Scarborough%20Fair%20-%20Paul%20Simon%20&amp;%20Art%20Garfunkel.mp3 width=400 height=45 type=audio/mpeg ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>scarborough fair&nbsp;&nbsp;Simon Garfunkel</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>斯卡布罗集市&nbsp; 西蒙 加芬克尔</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:45

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>scarborough fair<BR>vocals:paul simona and art garfunkle<BR>are you going to scarborough fair<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>remeber me to one who lives there<BR>she once was a true love of mine<BR>tell her to make me a cambric shirt<BR>(on the side of a hill in the deep forest green)<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>(tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown)<BR>without to seams nor needle work<BR>(blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain)<BR>then she&#39;ll be a true love of mine<BR>(sleeps unaware of the clarion call)<BR>tell her to find me an acre of land<BR>(on the side of a hill asprinkling of leaves)<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>(washes the grave with silvery tears)<BR>between the salt water and the sea strand<BR>(a soldier cleans and polishes a gun)<BR>then she&#39;ll be a true love of mine<BR>tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather<BR>(war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions)<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>(generals order their soldiers to kill)<BR>and gather it all in a bunch of heather<BR>(and to fight for a cause they&#39;ve long ago forgotten)<BR>then she&#39;ll be a true love of mine<BR>are you going to scarborough fair<BR>parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme<BR>remeber me to one who lives there<BR>she once was a true love of mine<BR></FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:51

<P><EMBED src=http://star.me80.com/87958/36ea59c8d8/5b83766183.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>Lemon Tree&nbsp;&nbsp; Fool’s Garden </FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=7>柠檬树 - 愚人花园</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-24 23:52

<P class=style8><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>artist:fool`s garden<BR><BR>i&acute;m sitting here in a boring room<BR>it&acute;s just another rainy sunday afternoon<BR>i&acute;m wasting my time, i got nothing to do<BR>i&acute;m hanging around, i&acute;m waiting for you<BR>but nothing ever happens, and i wonder<BR><BR>i&acute;m driving around in my car<BR>i&acute;m driving too fast, i&acute;m driving too far<BR>i&acute;d like to change my point of view<BR>i feel so lonely, i&acute;m waiting for you<BR>but nothing ever happens, and i wonder<BR><BR>i wonder how, i wonder why<BR>yesterday you told me &acute;bout the blue blue sky<BR>and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree<BR>i&acute;m turning my head up and down<BR>i&acute;m turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around<BR>and all that i can see is just another lemon tree<BR><BR>sing! da, da da dee da, etc.<BR><BR>i&acute;m sitting here, i miss the power<BR>i&acute;d like to go out taking a shower<BR>but there&acute;s a heavy cloud inside my head<BR>i feel so tired, put myself into bed<BR>where nothing ever happens, and i wonder<BR><BR>isolation, is not good for me<BR>isolation, i don&acute;t want to sit on a lemon tree<BR>i&acute;m stepping around in a desert of joy<BR>baby anyhow i&acute;ll get another toy<BR>and everything will happen, and you&acute;ll wonder<BR><BR>i wonder how i wonder why<BR>yesterday you told me &acute;bout the blue, blue sky<BR>and all that i can see is just another lemon tree<BR>i&acute;m turning my head up and down<BR>i&acute;m turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around<BR>and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree<BR><BR>and i wonder, wonder, i wonder how i wonder why<BR>yesterday you told me &acute;bout the blue, blue sky<BR>and all that i can see (dit dit dit)<BR>and all that i can see (dit dit dit)<BR>and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree<BR></FONT></P>

wahlik 发表于 2006-11-27 18:59

<P><FONT size=4>EAGLES 是我喜愛的組合之一,&nbsp; 看他們的表演真爽,&nbsp;那合結他及人合二為一的功夫, 非一般樂隊可及.</FONT></P><P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
页: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14
查看完整版本: 中普点歌台 英文的(所有外语的/提供下载)