中普论坛,中普网,普洱茶论坛,云南普洱茶,普洱茶论坛,中普

linn 发表于 2006-11-22 11:37

http://musics.data.12san.com/v96-/0249/8.wma
Right Here Waiting   Richard Marx
此情可待 - 理查马克斯
[此帖子已被 linn 在 2006-11-24 22:15:57 编辑过]
[此帖子已被 linn 在 2006-11-24 22:23:14 编辑过]

linn 发表于 2006-11-22 11:42

<P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>Oceans apart day after day<BR>And I slowly go insane<BR>I hear your voice on the line<BR>But it doesn&#39;t stop the pain<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>If I see you next to never<BR>How can we say forever<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>Wherever you go<BR>Whatever you do<BR>I will be right here waiting for you<BR>Whatever it takes<BR>Or how my heart breaks<BR>I will be right here waiting for you<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>I took for granted, all the times<BR>That I though would last somehow<BR>I hear the laughter, I taste the tears<BR>But I can&#39;t get near you now<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>Oh, can&#39;t you see it baby<BR>You&#39;ve got me goin&#39; CrAzY<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>Wherever you go<BR>Whatever you do<BR>I will be right here waiting for you<BR>Whatever it takes<BR>Or how my heart breaks<BR>I will be right here waiting for you<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>I wonder how we can survive<BR>This romance<BR>But in the end if I&#39;m with you<BR>I&#39;ll take the chance<BR></FONT><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>Oh, can&#39;t you see it baby<BR>You&#39;ve got me goin&#39; cRaZy<BR></FONT><BR><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>Wherever you go<BR>Whatever you do<BR>I will be right here waiting for you<BR>Whatever it takes<BR>Or how my heart breaks<BR>I will be right here waiting for you</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-22 17:46

http://localking007.bokee.com/inc/YesterdayOnceMore.wma
Yesterday Once More   Carpenters
昨日重现 - 卡朋特

linn 发表于 2006-11-22 17:53

<P><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>When i was young<BR><BR>I&#39;d listened to the radio<BR><BR>Waitin&#39; for my favorite songs<BR><BR>Waiting they played i&#39;d sing along<BR>It made me smile<BR><BR>Those were such happy times<BR><BR>And not so long ago<BR><BR>How i wondered where they&#39;d gone<BR><BR>But they&#39;re back again<BR><BR>Just like a long lost friend<BR><BR>All the songs i loved so well<BR><BR>(*) every sha-la-la-la<BR><BR>Every wo-wo-wo<BR><BR>Still shines<BR><BR>Every shing-a-ling-a-ling<BR><BR>That they&#39;re starting to sing&#39;s<BR><BR>So fine<BR><BR>When they get to the part<BR><BR>Where he&#39;s breakin&#39; her heart<BR><BR>It can really make me cry<BR><BR>Just like before<BR></FONT><A href="http://cn.clyric.com/" target=_blank><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ebebeb size=6>(</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=华文新魏 size=6>It&#39;s yesterday once more<BR><BR>Lookin&#39; back on how it was<BR><BR>In years gone by<BR><BR>And the good times that i had<BR><BR>Makes today seem rather sad<BR><BR>So much has changed<BR><BR>It was songs of love that<BR><BR>I would sing to then<BR><BR>And i&#39;d memorize each word<BR><BR>Those old melodies<BR><BR>Still sound so good to me<BR><BR>As they melt the years away</FONT></P>

wahlik 发表于 2006-11-23 15:11

<P>好歌 !</P><P>ELTON&nbsp; JOHN 有 3 首很經典的 :<BR>1. YOUR&nbsp; SONG<BR>2. GOODBYE&nbsp; YELLOW&nbsp; BRICK&nbsp; ROAD<BR>3.&nbsp; SORRY&nbsp; SEEMS&nbsp; TO&nbsp; BE&nbsp; THE&nbsp; HARDEST&nbsp; WORD</P>

wahlik 发表于 2006-11-23 15:21

<P><FONT color=#000000 size=4>回來的途上, 聽到一首久違的歌 :&nbsp; BESAME&nbsp;&nbsp; MUCHO,&nbsp; 超棒 !</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-23 17:41

http://star.me80.com/87958/laurafygi/songbook/besamemucho.wma
BESAME   MUCHO    Laura Fygi
罗拉 费琪
[此帖子已被 linn 在 2006-11-24 22:19:59 编辑过]

linn 发表于 2006-11-23 17:42

<FONT face=华文新魏 size=5>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Como si fuera esta la noche<BR>La última vez<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Que tengo miedo a perderte<BR>Perderte después<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Como si fuera esta la noche<BR>La última vez<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Que tengo miedo a perderte<BR>Perderte después<BR><BR>Quiero tenerte muy cerca<BR>Mirarme en tus ojos<BR>Verte junto a mí<BR>Piensa que tal vez ma&ntilde;ana<BR>Yo ya estaré lejos,<BR>Muy lejos de aquí.<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Como si fuera esta<BR>La noche la última vez<BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte después</FONT>

linn 发表于 2006-11-23 17:53

<P><EMBED src=http://www.icygang.com/jukebox/media_file/Lookpad-chocolate-01-kae_yark_mee_ruk_jing.wma width=400 height=45 type=audio/x-ms-wma ShowStatusBar="1" autostart="false"></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=6>BESAME&nbsp;&nbsp; MUCHO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dianna Krall</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=6>戴安娜 克瑞儿&nbsp; 版的</FONT></P><P><FONT face=华文新魏 color=#ff0000 size=6><FONT color=#3300ff size=7>速度有点慢</FONT>哦</FONT></P>

linn 发表于 2006-11-23 17:54

<SPAN id=yu333741><FONT face=华文仿宋 size=5>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Como si fuera esta la noche<BR>La última vez<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Que tengo miedo a perderte<BR>Perderte después<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Como si fuera esta la noche<BR>La última vez<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Que tengo miedo a perderte<BR>Perderte después<BR><BR>Quiero tenerte muy cerca<BR>Mirarme en tus ojos<BR>Verte junto a mí<BR>Piensa que tal vez ma&ntilde;ana<BR>Yo ya estaré lejos,<BR>Muy lejos de aquí.<BR><BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Como si fuera esta<BR>La noche la última vez<BR>Bésame, bésame mucho<BR>Que tengo miedo a perderte, perderte después</FONT></SPAN>
页: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
查看完整版本: 中普点歌台 英文的(所有外语的/提供下载)